The swim team season is upon us. A couple of items for all our members to note . . .
1. The pool will be closed whenever we have home swim meets. There are only five home meets scheduled, so the closures are relatively minimal. They are:
- Saturday, June 23 (the pool will open a little late, approximately 11:30 AM)
- Wednesday, June 27 (the pool will close early, at 5:00 PM)
- Saturday, June 30 (the pool will open a little late, approximately 11:30 AM)
- Tuesday, July 3 (the pool will close early, at 5:00 PM)
- Saturday July 14 (the pool will open a little late, approximately 11:30 AM)
2. The swim and dive teams have their end of the season banquet on Sunday, June 22. We still need to finalize the venue, but on many occasions in the past we have held the banquet at the pool. In that case, the pool would close early (approximately 5:30 PM). More details on this in the very near future.
3. If you have a child 18 or younger who is interested in the swim or dive teams, we would love to have him/her join us! Any degree of experience, including none at all, is welcome! For dive team, contact Dori Morper (email@example.com). For swim team, contact Gail Minsk (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jay Matson (email@example.com).
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.