OFST Time Trials Saturday morning 6/11 – need RSVP
We are looking forward to seeing you and your swimmers at Time Trials this Saturday morning. The meet starts at 8:30 am at Old Farm. Warm-ups start at 7:45am.
Here are some important messages:
- We need you to RSVP to us by Wednesday at A_meets_oldfarm@hotmail.com to let us know if your swimmer(s) will or will not participate in Time Trials.
- We will assume at least one parent per family can volunteer at the meet. Please confirm in your email that if your swimmer will be there that you are available to work at the meet. We will send out an email later in the week with volunteer assignments.
- Please have your swimmers at Old Farm, ready to warm-up by 7:45am on Saturday.
- Swimmers please be sure to check in with the coaches, and parents please let the reps (Jill, Jay or Gail, Griff or Kathi) know you are there.
- If your swimmer cannot attend Time Trials, please confirm when you email his/her availability to attend the first B meet on Wednesday 6/15 so he/she can get timed there.
Looking forward to a great season,
Gail, Jill, Kathi, Griff and Jay (Gail phone 240 401 8389)
Relax poolside with friends and neighbors while enjoying the nectars of nature, music and appetizers.
- Saturday June 11 at 7:30pm
- $18 per person in-advance (check only)
- $20 per person at the door
With a special welcome to the parents of the Class of 2011! If you have any questions, please contact Scott Speier.(firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-984-5757)
We hope to see you there!
Hard to believe, but summer is definitely here. And today, we had our first swim team practice. Want to join to pool? How about the swim or dive teams? There is plenty of room for everyone and we welcome you to the best pool in town.
Welcome back to our stalwarts and welcome to our newest members! We are looking forward to a great season!
Jordan Rivera is returning as our head coach this summer, and he, along with his two assistants Erin Gatti and Jordan Ray, is looking forward to greeting you all this week. That’s right this week—-the pool is open and swim team practices start tomorrow, Tuesday, May 31.
Until MCPS closes we will have only afternoon practice. The schedule until school closes is as follows:
- Begins Monday, June 6th4:15-4:45 p.m
- Week of 6/6: Monday through Thursday
- Following weeks: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Beginning Tuesday, May 31st: Mondays through Fridays until week of 6/13
- After 6/13: Mon, Tues,Thurs, Friday
Ages 10 and under : 4:45-5:30 p.m. (includes warm-ups/ “dryland” training)
Ages 11-18: 5:15-6:30 p.m.(includes warm-ups/ “dryland” training)
First morning practice is Friday, 6/17
Some adjustments may be made in the afternoon practice schedule for individual swimmers depending on their abilities.
Read More »