Due to yesterday evening’s storm, we needed to postpone this fun event. But fret not. It’s on for tonight!
PLEASE RSVP again so we can plan for food and activities. We know that, unfortunately, there will be people who can’t make it. Hopefully, most still can or can at least join us for the evening activities if you can no longer spend the night. Maybe we will even have a few people join who couldn’t make it last night. Either way, please Tammi know if your kiddo can make it: email@example.com. If anything changes: like a chaperone can’t come or now can come, if you have to leave early or can now spend the night etc, please make sure to include that info in your RSVP. Sorry for the inconvenience. We want to make this a fun and safe event!
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.