If your child wants to make a big splash at Old Farm this summer, the Dive Team is the place for them! It’s a great opportunity for children to learn new skills and bond with other kids in the neighborhood. No prior diving experience is required. Check out the Dive Team’s web page (link) for information about our registration fees, practice schedule, team suit (new for 2018!), and more.
Dive Registration Night: Wednesday, April 25th, 7:00-8:30pm at Farmland ES
We’ll be holding our annual registration event with the Swim Team next Wednesday evening. Come meet our head coach, Katie Young, and all of your old Swim and Dive Team friends. We will also be selling a cool new team t-shirt for the 2018 season. AND a representative from Jolyn Swim and Activewear will be on hand for a trunk show. You’ll definitely want to check it out.
If you can’t make it to the registration event or you decide afterwards that you want to join the Dive Team, no problem! You can register online. Just click here to get started!
Old Farm Dive Team 2018 Meet Schedule
- June 10 / Preseason Meet for Rookie Divers at TBD (1:00 pm – 5:00 pm )
- June 17 / HOME vs. Robin Hood
- June 24 / HOME vs. Carderock Springs
- July 1 / AWAY vs. East Gate
- July 8 / AWAY vs. Mohican
- July 15 / HOME vs. Calverton
- July 20 / Robin Hood Invitational (3:00 pm – 8:00 pm)
- July 22 / Division IV Championship (8:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- July 25 / MCDL 12 and Under All-Stars (3:00 pm – 8:00 pm)
- July 26 / MCDL 13-18 All-Stars (3:00 pm – 8:00 pm)
**To sync the meet schedule with your personal calendar: (1) visit the 2018 Dive calendar (link); (2) scroll down to the bottom of the calendar page; and (3) click on the “Subscribe to filtered calendar” button.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.