July 4th Party at the Pool
Old Farm Pool and Paddle Tennis Club is pleased to welcome everyone again this year to help us celebrate 4th of July.
The pool is free to everyone and opens at 10:30 after the parade reaches the pool.
- 11:00am – 2:00pm – Hardy’s BBQ truck will be serving up some award winning BBQ (Something new this year. Hopefully this will free up parents to enjoy the party and not be stuck on the grills all day).
- 11:00 – 2:00 Pool games with prizes, face painting, the Ice Cream Man, watermelon relay, coin toss, Parents v. Guards watermelon polo, cannon ball contests and more!
- 8:00 pm – Pool closes for the day so everyone can watch fireworks!
July 4th Party – take a village. If you have time – even 15 min, to help up, please sign up here: Sign Up to Help
Old Farm Community Parade Information
- WHEN: Parade starts at 10:00 am
- WHERE: Parade will begin in front of Farmland Elementary School
- WHO: Everyone is invited!
We will have flags for everyone to show off their red, white and blue! Once again, we will have our local firefighters and police officers leading the parade.
If you have a convertible and want to show your neighborhood spirit by being in the parade, deck them out in your finest patriotic gear, fill them with your family or friends and be a part of the parade! Plan to show up a little early so that we can line you up.
For the kids: start decorating your bikes, trikes, wagons or yourselves in red, white and blue!
We will be awarding prizes in the following categories:
- Best Wagon
- Best Stroller
- Best Bike with training wheels or Tricycle
- Best Bike
- Best Pet
- Most Patriotic
- Best Use of environmentally friendly materials
- Best other forms of transportation (scooters, rollerblades, basically, anything that is powered by humans but is not a bike).
IMPORTANT: A parade doesn’t happen by itself!!! If you can volunteer your time and energy, please e-mail Ed Rich as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and let him know how you wish to help.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.