Use of courts
- All players must wear appropriate court footwear.
- Play will be on a non-reserved, open play, round-robin basis.
- Paddle Tennis members will have priority use of the platform tennis courts from October through April.
- Standard Scoring Game: The first side scoring 11 points and leading by at least a 2 point margin wins that game.
- Abbreviated Scoring Game: (Due to others waiting to play) The first side scoring 6 points and leading by at least a 2 point margin wins that game.
- Singles play is not permitted if doubles are waiting to play.
- Doubles play is limited to one game, in order to cycle in those who are waiting to play.
- Members should be sure that the courts and equipment are treated properly by all players.
- Court lights must be out by 11:00 pm (County Ordinance).