Membership for the 2023 Season
Summer 2023 Registration in Full Effect
OK, lot’s to tell you/remind you about…
The Pool is OFFICIALLY OPEN (fine print: for FINS ((kids AND adults)), Masters, and Tri only) so if you’ve been waiting, now’s your chance to register for any of the above programs and get swimming!
Don’t forget to sign up for the Pre-season Pool Party Bash – Saturday May 20th at 6:30pm up at the pool. This is a Members and Adults only event:
The Early bird discount ends April 30 – so don’t be late!
- On April 29 from 1-2:30pm at the pool – Registration meet and greet with the pool board AND representatives of the swim and dive teams (Rain OR Shine – so don’t miss your chance to drop-off checks, see the remodeling we worked so hard on this off-season, meet me in person instead of just wondering what awesome looks like, etc.).
- Please bring the printed invoice from the website if you’re dropping off a check for membership.
- You can also bring your check for the Swim Team if you want ($185 per swimmer).
- There will be representative there to help with fitting our new team suit
- Please note a team suit is NOT required to be on swim or dive, but if you DO want the new one you can try it on/purchase between 1-3 that day.
- If you miss the try-on window, the suit can always be ordered online as well.
- 5 guest passes will be loaded on opening day for all paid memberships. Any 2022 guest passes will carry over.
- If you have run into any registration glitches, here are a few common issues
- You will not get to a payment page until your adult waivers and all photos are included.
- Photo upload directions are on the website with some helpful images. In short, to upload a photograph, go to your membership page, then on the right side of the screen, under “Members”, click edit for each member who needs a photo, then click on “Click to Upload Image”.
- You will need a photo stored on your device to upload.
- If that is not the problem, and you are running into an issue with payment, try a different browser.
- For additional help or questions about your membership, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you all on the 29th!
The Old Farm Board