Summer Checklist and Outdoor Locker Rental Available!
Summer is upon us and Old Farm Pool presents the summer checklist and a great way to make sure you have these items at the pool every time you visit. We have outdoor lockers available for $50 for the entire season. These 18″ h x 18″ d x 12″ w lockers are perfect for storing your pool necessities.
- Suntan lotion – put it in the locker
- Spare goggles – put them in the locker
- Bug spray – put it in the locker
- Grill tools – put them in the locker
- Plates and utensils – put them in the locker
- Pool toys – put them in the locker
- Backup swimsuits (because, well, because) – put them in the locker
- Want to secure your valuables while swimming? – put them in the locker
How do I get one? Easy, just go to www.OldFarmPool.org , Membership, then Rent Outdoor Locker. You can pay by credit card (processing fee will be applied) or by check. Or, you can send an email to email@example.com for more information.
Member is responsible for providing your own lock, if you so desire. Lockers will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
The lockers will be located by the bathhouse, next to the soda machine. The lockers are outdoor lockers, but are not waterproof, so if you want to make sure something keeps 100% dry just put it in a sealed container. We ask that members please do not store unsealed food items in the lockers.
OFSPTC reserves the right open lockers in the interest of health and safety. OFSPTC is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items in lockers.