Mid Day Lanes
As we kickoff the first fall season at Old Farm Pool, OF and FINS will be offering lap swim opportunities for those adults interested.
The exact times that we offer may change as we continue on through the Fall based on interest. For now (starting tomorrow 9/8), we will offer swimming opportunities on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 11am-1pm. We may add more times in the mid-mornings, late-afternoons, and evenings as the Fall season goes on depending on interest. Please keep in mind that due to the pandemic, lane space is limited.
* Who: Adults (21ys old & up)
* Where: Old Farm Pool
* Swim Time per slot: 40 minutes
* When: Mon, Tues, Thurs, & Fri (Start times: 11am, 11:40am, 12:20pm)
* Dates: 9/8-11/1 (subject to change)
* Cost: $6 per swim
* # of swimmers per lane: 2 per lane (Subject to change) – All swimmers must remain socially distanced at all times.
* Weekly Limit: 2 days per week (Subject to change based on interest). Please do not sign up for more than 2 sessions during our initial signup period.
How to sign up:
* Step 1: Go to the FINS website HERE and register yourself by clicking Old Farm Fall Season Registration & Choose the option titled: Old Farm Fall Lap Swimming Registration (Adult). NOTE: Where it says “Swimmer Name”, please put your own information in. Where it says “Parent Name” you can just put in your own name again or put random text in this field. All other information (including emergency contact) must be filled out correctly.
* Step 2: After you register, you will receive a confirmation email letting you know that you’re all set. Each week a link will go out to all who have registered for the season. With that link, adults will be able to choose from the swim times available for the upcoming week. Remember that the registration (Step 1) is a must for all who participate, and only those who complete Step 1 will be on our mailing list to receive the weekly signup link. For this week (9/8-11), registration links will be included in your confirmation email following your initial registration on the FINS website.
Limited space has also been set aside for Adults who would like to “Walk” and not swim in the pool. This activity will be within a lane and there will be a maximum of 2 “walkers” per lane (subject to change). Those swimmers who are not “Swimming” and are “Walking” may not choose from the “Swimming” offerings. “Walkers” must choose from the “Walking” options. “Swimmers” are defined as those who do not touch the bottom of the pool regularly and make forward progress through the water with limited stop time at the wall. The registration and signup process is the same for “walkers” – please follow steps above.
Those of you that need an extra hand with signup – please reach out to us, and we will be happy to lend a hand.
Your Old Farm Coaching Staff.